Monday, March 15, 2010

spring is springing

I wish I had an Andrew update, but alas, I do not. No Sunday phone call. I really don't expect to hear from him anytime soon...but I still take my phone with me anywhere :) I did find out via navyformoms.com that Outpost, which used to be at the end of the first week, is actually right around week three or four. It looks like Indoc is going to last a while and he's going to be buddies with the DI for a while longer. BUT, we only have 73 days left. That's less than 10.5 weeks! Ah! And since the countdown to OCS graduation sometimes makes me too anxious, I may shift my attention to the countdown to Charleston Girls' weekend and the azaleas waiting for me there. 23 days!

(When graduation will only be 7 weeks away!)

Anyway, to keep me busy this weekend, I put the finishing touches on my spring decorations. If it's happy outside, it should be happy inside. Agreed?


I made this, thank you very much. Happy Easter!


This became my project the day Andrew left.


The flowers I promised Andrew I'd buy. Sweet thing.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...