Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ocs: day 4

At this point, I'm not sure if this is in order. I think Wake Up Wednesday turned into what they're calling "Throwdown Thursday." In other words, tomorrow is the big day for the drill instructor.

Today, they got fitted for their uniforms.

Also, Andrew confirmed his address when I talked to him last night. If you want to send him something, here it is!

Officer Candidate School
Class 15-10
Officer Training Command Newport
291 Kollmeyer St
Newport, RI 02841-1641

Write away, my friends!

Also, they only have this kind of detail for the first week, so don't get too used to the daily play-by-play. After that, they give an overview of each week. I'm praying that Andrew's call last night is a good sign of things to come and he'll be able to call on Sunday. I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...