Friday, March 19, 2010

outpost

Hey folks! I talked about outpost last week, but found out last night through my various inside sources that it was actually today. According to one of the girls whose husband is in another class, it went well! A few people rolled, but as a class they did better than expected. At this point, I'm sure the fact that I haven't heard from Andrew is a good thing. I keep saying to myself: no news is good news!

I'm praying that I'll start receiving his mail soon, but I don't expect to hear from him for a few more weeks. Maybe Easter weekend?

Keep praying...I wish I could say it gets easier, but it definitely doesn't. It sounds like anything could happen at any time that could set him back. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind if I could just sleep through the next 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...