Thursday, July 29, 2010

new horizons

I don't even know what that means, but I felt like using it as the title for this post :)

Things are good here in the Castrodale household - busy, but good. That's how we roll, you know. Andrew starts school on Monday (eeks!) so we've been doing our best to make the most of this week. I see some downtown adventures in our future for this weekend and I'm molto eccitato - that's "very excited" for those of you that no parlano Italiano.

So, typical me, I'm already making a list of things to keep me busy while the boy commits to being at school FOR THIRTEEN HOURS A DAY. Good grief, Navy, how about you just take my husband for the next five years and be done with it? I do have a little project in the works that I'm excited to tell you all about once it's been finished. Perhaps I'll do a big reveal this weekend? Maybe.

Oh AND I'm taking a jewelry-making class next week at this adorable little shop in town called Craft Happy. I'm super excited about that. As we take on this new challenge of saving as much as possible and being as thrifty as possible (more on that later) I've decided that one good way to save money is to MAKE gifts instead of buying them. So I need a few more skills in my arsenal so I can just crank out something when a birthday rolls around. People love that stuff.

That's all for now, folks. Until next time...

1 friends said...:

  1. We'll be thinking about you guys today on Andrew's first day of school. Good luck! And *FUN* about that jewelry class, Page. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...