Wednesday, July 21, 2010

you can take the boy out of OCS...

You know those slightly obnoxious (sorry if that's offensive) stick people families that moms put on their minivans?

We got behind a girl in an SUV yesterday, with the ubiquitous palmetto and moon decal, a stick girl with shopping bags, and a stick girl doing this pose:

This girl looks happy, doesn't she? The stick girl looked happy, too, with her adorable little side ponytail. Here's the conversation that took place:

Page: What do you think she's trying to tell people about herself?

Andrew: Maybe that she's a fun SC girl who likes to go shopping?

Page: Maybe. What's that other one? Is she stretching? Oh, I think that's a yoga pose. I bet she likes yoga.

Andrew: No, I think her drill instructor just said, "Put your hands over your head right now! Stand on one foot right now!"

Does anyone else think this is hilarious? I did. I laughed. A LOT.

Poor guy. That's part of his very being now, I guess. You really can't take OCS out of the boy...

2 friends said...:

  1. That is funny. And I think you hit the nail on the head. or the nail on the cover...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just tell you how glad I am to hear that I'm not the only non-fan of the stick people? Oh my word...and they're EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...