Thursday, April 15, 2010

ORLP? Check.

I just got another sweet phone call from Andrew and he passed ORLP this morning. Praise God for that, because there was some serious anxiety over the situation.

He has one midterm tomorrow and a few others next week, then things will slow down a bit until another PFA and one final inspection. Then finals. I know it doesn't sound like things are slowing down, but the worst really is over. When I talked to him tonight, he said he feels like he's almost done even though he's really only half way there. But in 21 days, he'll be a Candio (when he'll get his cell phone!) and 21 days from then, he'll be graduating. I really can see the light at the end of the tunnel. True story.

He's in great spirits, which does more for me that anything, and is looking forward to our celebratory graduation dinner at this cute little place I found in Newport. I've actually been lucky enough to talk to him every night for the last week and he is still my amazing husband. Even telling me about the horrible things he's enduring, I can hear in his voice that he's still Andrew.

God is so good. I'm seeing that more and more.

1 friends said...:

  1. Um, that place looks WONDERFUL! I bought new makeup and hairspray and a curling iron and nail polish today at WalMart, so I'll have to be perfecting a super-cool graduation look until then. Either that, or figuring out how to use all of it in the first place. Get hype!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...