Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanksgiving, then and now

We had a lovely little Thanksgiving up here in Connecticut. We spent the day with some sweet friends and it made me even more thankful for the relationships we've built up here. And then our guests left and I was eating pie and looking through some pictures and I would just like to know who replaced my baby with A LITTLE MAN.


It's the sweater vest, I think, but I'm dead from the cute. 

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

1 friends said...:

  1. One of the things I'm thankful for is this Blog
    Not only are we blessed with this wordless cute Jack
    his dad who looks just like him, but a granddaughter
    who allows us to enter their lives with her powerful words. God Bless you today, Page
    I love you
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...