Monday, February 13, 2012

weekly snapshots (v9)

Who here is tired of seeing pictures of a certain little baby? No one? Good.

Picnik collage

+ The red pants! I rocked them one day last week and I felt good about it. Andrew even liked them!
+ Rise and shine, little buddy. Such a sweet face to greet me in the morning.
+ "If I could just get this flingin' flangin' thing in my mouth..."
+ Lunch. Pita pizzas with mozzarella and arugula. So good, y'all.


Picnik collage

+ That face! Precious.
+ Go Heels! He was reeaally sad when we told him the outcome of the game the next morning.
+ Good sitting, boys!
+ Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby.
+ His hands are a blur because HE WON'T STOP MOVING THEM.
+ Bubby, a gift from Uncle Tyler, offers some encouragement during tummy time.


Picnik collage

+ Again with the sleeping.
+ I sent this picture to Andrew on Friday afternoon to entice him to come home soon.
+ Feeling the fuzzy Valentine's Day card from Nonni and Grandpa!
+ Be still my heart. I have looked at this picture about 700x since I took it.
+ Teething. It's no joke.
+ Yay! It's Monday morning!

Happy Monday, my dear friends. 

6 friends said...:

  1. Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big! And I do the same thing- when I take a picture of my two loves, I have to look at it a million plus one times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm shocked every time I look at pictures, even from just a week or two ago. I feel like he's growing so fast!

      Delete
  3. i'll never be tired of looking at pics of little jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes! He found one on eBay and brought it to me when Jack was born. Isn't that the sweetest?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...