Wednesday, October 19, 2011

jack wilson castrodale

photo

Born on October 16 at 2:31pm
7lbs, 14oz
21 inches long

And y'all? We're so in love.

9 friends said...:

  1. Precious, precious, precious. We are so amazingly happy for you three! I know you've heard it a million times, but enjoy every second...he'll only be less than a week old for a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! New followere here. Looking forward to reading your blogs in the future.

    Hope you could follow me back too http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyyyyy!!! so glad he is here, what a precious little boy he is!! enjoy these first few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So precious - enjoy your sweet new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I hope Momma and Baby are both doing well! How wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you guys! Wish I could be there to sniff that little soft head and give you a big "well done, mom!" hug. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is SO beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures of him and hear how everything is going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just visiting from "Take Heart" but your new baby is adorable!!! Congratulations! :)

    Oh and my favorite item is the little birdy card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...