Friday, October 28, 2011

jack attack (in pictures)

Thanks to my iPhone, pictures of this little guy are not in short supply.

Picnik collage

You're welcome.

8 friends said...:

  1. He's so handsome! Congratulations on his arrival! Isn't it such a gift being a momma?! :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should hear the oohs and aahs coming from Sunshine and Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've adopted my "Jack attack" phrase. You're welcome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not really sure he exists. Sometimes I catch myself being like, Ehhhh, what is that thing in their house? I think I need to quit my job and come do some research. Free room and board in exchange for childcare? Yes? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little cousin I have..Im just patiently waiting for my little nephew....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkin hat! Glad to see you are getting out for walks! He looks so handsome with his eyes open! And, the pic of you in front of your 9-month-mirror with him in the sling (carrying him a bit higher here!) is so sweet! I second everything Laura said, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Page, what a cutie-pie! Congratulations again on your beautiful boy. Also, when you have a free second to breathe, I left you some love on my blog: http://eckersons.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh soo cute!! that keep calm onesie is adorable!! keep the photos coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...