Wednesday, May 12, 2010

coming soon

Here's a random compilation of thoughts surrounding what I have coming down the blog pipe:
  • A new design: in honor of summer and Charleston and changes
  • A peek into some photos I've taken in my photography class (you didn't know I was taking a photography class, did you??)
  • A recap of some craftiness
  • Some thoughts on Navy life post-OCS
  • A few funny Andrew stories from the last week
  • My party plan for the welcome back/bon voyage extravaganza
For now, I don't feel like doing any of the above. I plan on getting a scoop of ice cream and catching up on some DVR instead.

And in case you were wondering...two weeks (that's 14 days) from this very minute, I'll be with that boy of mine. I bet you $5 I'll feel like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...