Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 weeks

30 weeks

I started to type out the title for this post and I had to look at the calendar twice before I was convinced that yes, I am in fact 30 weeks pregnant. That is a lot of weeks.

And a lot of belly.

This week has brought a few things to complain about, but I still feel so thankful to be growing this baby. As far as we know, he's healthy and happy and I can't believe my body is doing all of that for him. The Creator is quite impressive, amen?

As for the baby stats, he's a little over 15.5 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. His eyesight is also continuing to develop. Apparently, he'll only have about 20/400 vision when he's born, which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. Bless him.

Andrew and I are making progress on the baby to-do list, but I feel like there's still a lot left to cross off. I think that maybe we've done enough so that I can start working on the rest without Andrew's help. Maybe.

Hope your week starts off fabulously...

2 friends said...:

  1. This is precious Page. I hate we missed the shower the other day, but I hope you guys had a wonderful time! I am so impressed by how faithfully you update your blog?! How on earth do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you too! And honestly, I don't know what's been going on lately. I guess I have a lot to say! And Andrew has been working a lot, so it gives me more free time to fill :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...