Monday, August 1, 2011

29 weeks

29 weeks

Really? 11 weeks until my due date? Hold. Your. Horses.

I feel so excited about meeting our boy, but I also feel a liiiiittle bit like he's coming faster than I can cross things off my list. Get used to it, right? But I will say that after experiencing some pretty consistent back aches and sleepless nights, I won't mind having my body back. (I know my body will still be taken over and my nights will still be sleepless and yadayadayada, but you know what I mean!)

Anyway, it's been a big week for the little mister...
  • He weighs about 2.5lbs and is around 15 inches long
  • His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature
  • His head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain
  • His skeleton is hardening, so I bought three gallons of milk today to stock up on calcium (actually, that was only because it was on sale and we like milk)
Up this week: pictures from the shower on Saturday, random thoughts that have been keeping me up at night aaaaand maybe some more baby-related crafts. Maybe.

Hope your Monday was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...