Tuesday, April 17, 2012

quiet

I didn't intend for things to be so quiet around here this week, but I got to living life and it just happened.

And when I went to share everything from the past week - my parents bringing a taste of home to my new one, my husband coming back to me, my boy celebrating a half birthday - I couldn't get my words to do it all justice.

I even wrote a short and sweet post about Jack at six months, but I took it down. It didn't feel strong enough. There is so much more to say about that kid, you know?

Do you ever feel like life is just so full and rich that you can't possibly describe it?

That's where I am.

It's all coming, I promise. The pictures and the stories. I'm just going to keep it stored up a little while longer until I can get it out right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...