Thursday, November 18, 2010

loot for your stocking

Another late night and I've got myself some more stationery! I just love it too much to stop. So far the only orders have been familial, but whatev. It gets my creative juices flowing and I can watch TV at the same time. Multitasking at its finest.

So what are you in the market for? Some mongrammed notecards for your sweet friend at the work?

Some thank you cards to throw in your sister's or your daughter's stocking?


Or what about the kiddos? How about some fill-in-the-blank thank you cards, to make it a little easier this year?



Do you love them? I sure do. They're so fun! I put a link to the Etsy shop down on the right side of the ol' blog. Just click the Marvelous Prints logo and get on over there to check it all out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...