Sunday, September 18, 2011

feeling mushy

Maybe it's because he's been working all day every day and I miss him.

Maybe it's because of this boy who could have his eyes who is stretching out inside me.

Or maybe it's because of the way he's looking at me in this picture:

maternity teaser

But I just thought you should know that I love my husband.

So, Andrew? One day when you're home and not sleeping and have a chance to catch up on my blog, just know that I've been loving you a lot all this time that you're away. And I promise to keep that up. Deal?
----------------------------------------------------
Why yes, that is a teaser of the maternity pictures we took last weekend. The photographer is a doll and super talented and I can't wait to show you the rest of the beautiful pictures she took :)

2 friends said...:

  1. Page- that picture is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the rest. Hope you are having a great weekend!!
    XO,
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picture!! can't wait to see the rest!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...