Wednesday, July 6, 2011

24 and 25 weeks!

24 and 25 weeks

Better late than never, right? That first picture is from the shower we had a few weeks ago - which I'll recap soon, I promise! But you see that headband? It's from Oh, Sweet Joy and I looove it. That is all.

In baby news, here's what our little guy is up to these days:
  • He's about 13.5 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half
  • He's getting baby fat - ohhh, the cuteness
  • His brain and lungs are growing more and more, so send your prayers for lots of intelligence and strong breaths
  • He's developing taste buds
Mom's doing well, too. I love to sleep, eat and say things like, "but I'm growing your son!" when I need Andrew to pick something up off the floor for me. So yes, I'm great :)

After getting our first round of baby gifts, I can't wait to for this little guy to get here. I can just see him all snuggled up in some soft PJs after an evening bath. I plan on sniffing his head A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...