Monday, July 18, 2011

27 weeks and pictures of friends

27 weeks

There aren't many updates on the developmental front, other than the fact that he's growing A LOT. Other than that, we're just chugging along!

This weekend, Andrew and I went to Greensboro to see one of his old college roommates get married. Can I just tell you how much it warms my heart to reunite with these people?

art's wedding

Also, can I tell you how much it warms my heart that friends share pictures? Otherwise, I wouldn't have any since I forgot my camera. So thanks, Christina :)

There were a few folks who couldn't make it, and who were missed dearly, but the GREAT news is that there's another preggo in the group (due a few weeks before me) and we're the lucky recipients of a shower/cookout in August. Love.

Hope your Monday is going well, my friends...

2 friends said...:

  1. looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty as ever. Love the pics. I know you must have had a GREAT time catching up with friends. Love the pics of you and Andrew together. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...