Friday, December 17, 2010

i'm gonna park the cars and get the luggage, and well, I'll be outside for the season

Name that movie and I'll give you a yankee nickel. Also, I'd love to make a post of all my favorite movie quotes. That's a fun idea. Noted.

Moving on.

We're ready! Our bags are packed and we are ready.to.go. And I would just like to say that I have made, with my very own hands, thirteen gifts in the last 3 days. I deserve a prize. Or at least a cookie. But I loved every bit of it. And I'm proud of myself for pulling it off! Everything is wrapped, grouped by family and sitting at the door. We have the vacation bags, separated into part 1 and part 2, also by the door. And the plants are watered. We are way ahead of schedule, folks!

So tomorrow, we hit the road tomorrow for day 1 of our Christmas Extravaganza. After spending some fun time in Black Mountain with family, we'll head up north. I'm so super excited about that. And also slightly terrified of how cold it's going to be. But that's neither here nor there.

So until next time, I hope you enjoy the week and find all kinds of joy in the truth of the season. A sweet baby was born to change the world. Hallelujah for that, amen?

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

1 friends said...:

  1. I guessed correctly but wanted to check before I posted...because I've actually never seen the movie it's from. :-/ And it's not on our list for this year.

    I'm so excited for y'all!! Be sure to take lots of pictures on every part of your trip! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...