Wednesday, February 3, 2010

snowed in!

First, let me say that I have a really bad habit of playing things out in my head so much that I think I actually did it (i.e. emailing a friend, calling someone back, writing a blog post). Then 2 weeks pass by and I realize that I, in fact, did not do what I thought I did. So last night, Andrew said to me "you need to update our blog about the snow!" Hey buddy - you update our blog about the snow. It's not like you've got anything else going on. Just kidding! I know you just LOVE reading it, so you can't wait for the next post. Love you :)

Anyway...

We got snowed in this weekend! I am absolutely obsessed with snow, so when everyone else was questioning the weather man's predictions, I was romanticizing about our wintry weekend. We went to Trader Joe's on Friday to stock up on wine and cheese, I stopped by the library to stock up on good books and lucky for me, I already had a few craft projects in the hopper that could pass the time.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I felt like a 4 year old. On a day that I usually love to sleep in, I was ready to go at 8am. After a much needed deep clean of our neglected house, we stayed in our comfy clothes all day while chili simmered on the stove. It was glorious.

Rudy was sad at first, because he was bored being stuck inside.


Then we took him for a walk and he was beside himself with excitement.



He's a huge fan of the snow. A dog after my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...