Saturday, December 12, 2009

a funny conversation

And then I promise I'll post Christmas/house pictures! Maybe...

This morning, Andrew and I were talking about how I have such a weak stomach and will probably be really sickly when I'm pregnant.

Page: I bet I'll be so sick when I'm pregnant.
Andrew: Great. Are you SURE you don't want to get pregnant right before I get on a submarine?
Page: Andrew! You don't want to take care of your ailing wife and unborn child? I can't believe you would leave me at a time like that. You know, that's why people have affairs.
Andrew: Yeah, because sick pregnant ladies are SO sexy.

I'm not sure why that cracked me up like it did. But it did. And don't worry - I in no way meant to imply that I would have an affair. He's too much of a catch for that :)

Another weekend with the Castrodales...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...