Thursday, August 30, 2012

a then a week went by

Sometimes I think about blogging and I think that it's been a couple of days, when it's actually been a lot longer.

My bad.

But I have a good excuse! I good, sweet, handsome excuse.


My boyfriend's back!

Also, we had visitors! Andrew's parents spent the weekend with us and I don't even have the pictures to prove it. Only because it was an incredibly lazy relaxed weekend and we did very little besides drink a lot of coffee and dream about the future and eat some lobster. In short, it was pretty perfect.

But right now, I'm looking forward to a long weekend with just my guys. We've got lots to catch up on.


PS: How cute is his little hand on his daddy's shoulder?

Happy weekend, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...