Friday, March 23, 2012

milestones: rolling over

photo

I was on the phone with my brother this morning and I was telling him that I was a little worried that Jack wasn't meeting certain milestones yet. He didn't seem interested in rolling over, he isn't sitting up on his own yet, he doesn't really like to bear weight on his legs, etc. As I was jabbering away, I put Jack down on his blanket in the sunroom and when I turned around less than 10 seconds later, he had rolled himself over. And he had the grin to prove it.

The kid's making a liar out of me.

Then I spent the rest of the morning memorizing everything about 159-day-old Jack because before I know it, he'll just be rolling himself down the hall to kindergarten.

Hold me.

2 friends said...:

  1. Oh MAN we're gonna have fun together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about those silly milestones unless he is WAY behind. Remember the stories I told you about his gene pool? Jack is actually ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...