Monday, November 14, 2011

weekly snapshots (v2)

Picnik collage

+ Andrew had to work, so there was lots of staring at my baby. He's cute, I tell you.
+ Baby toes. Eat 'em up.
+ He's noticing things more and more. It's so fun to watch him discover.


Picnik collage

+ Precious little sleeping face. I can't get enough of it.
+ My fabulous mother-in-law spent a few days with us and this is just one of the many meals she left in the freezer. Baked with love!


Picnik collage

+ I actually got to sit down with a magazine and these are two things I want to try. That pillow can't be too hard, right? And the pie crust was made with leaf-shaped cookie cutters. So cute!
+ Sleepy baby.


Picnik collage

+ Wednesday and Thursday kind of run together in my mind. That happens a lot these days. But I know there was a cute baby involved!
+ Hanging out with daddy before bedtime. Rudy's trying to get in on that...
+ That face! Ah!


Picnik collage

+ Reading a book from Papa Johnson - his favorite from when he was little!
+ Lots of lounging around.
+ Bundled up for a walk around the neighborhood.
+ First basketball game of the season. Go Heels!

And that was our week!

I'm linking up with Amy, since it was her awesome idea to document your week in camera pics...join in on the fun!

1 friends said...:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...