Tuesday, February 22, 2011

unloading my iphone pics

Here's a confession for you: I take a lot of random pictures with my iPhone.

And never show them to anyone.

In a moment of boredom the other night, I started scrolling through them all. There are A LOT. Especially of Rudy. He's our baby until our own spawn make an appearance and I'm not ashamed of that.




Anyyyway, there are fun times ahead, folks. Don't say I didn't warn you.



IMG_0395


This is our mantel, after a little Spring-inspired sprucing.





IMG_0393

So stoic.




IMG_0399


My adorable clutch, courtesy of Peggy Ann Design.




IMG_0392


I call this one "Duck Hunting"


IMG_0384


Lovely Charleston day.





IMG_0334


Christmas Square in our sweet downtown.


IMG_0378


Waiting for Andrew to get home.


IMG_0370


LOVE this pillow. And I'm definitely going to try and make a version of my own.


IMG_0394


Um, no Golf Digest (which we don't even subcribe to), Fidel Castro doesn't live here. Communist.


IMG_0332


BEAUTIFUL sunset on the drive home.


IMG_0367


Andrew is his BFF. I think he's made that perfectly clear.


IMG_0327


This is what happens to your Friday night when your husband gets up at 4am all week and works until after dark. Thanks, Navy.



IMG_0330


And you, too, can have your very own Christmas statue man. With scary eyebrows.


IMG_0326


Best date night ever: shopping for Christmas lights.


IMG_0322


Andrew and I live in the same town my parents lived in when I was a little girl. And I found our old house!


IMG_0308


How am I supposed to get anything done?


IMG_0303


How is HE supposed to get anything done?


IMG_0294


This is what happens when I go to Hobby Lobby with my sister-in-law.


IMG_0286


Cute little nursery/thrift store that my mom and I found. I wanted to buy every single one of these and hang them in every room of our house.


IMG_0282


This is what's directly across from the craft book section of our library. We're a match made in heaven.


IMG_0272


One day, my dad was on a business trip in Florida and sent me a beautiful picture of his ocean view. This is what I sent him in return, as the clouds were rolling into my backyard.


IMG_0346


Christmas in NYC! New York, I love you.


IMG_0386


Recycled World Market bag used for packaging an order! Love!


IMG_0397


Big Scary Horse meets Very Cautious Hound Dog.


IMG_0260


This is how he sleeps when we travel.




IMG_0242


Dinner at Montreux!




IMG_0246


Sweet little alleyway where my favorite restaurant lives.




IMG_0251


A day on the beach.




IMG_0239


This was our first time at Matt's Burgers (for my birthday!) and it quickly became a favorite. I always like to find the burger joint when I move to a new place :)


And there you have it. The pics on my iPhone. Riveting, eh?

3 friends said...:

  1. BIG fan of this post. But you know how I love to be all up in people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics! Cute blog post idea. Missing you. So nice to see you in Charlotte. How are you feeling? Are you signed up with Skype yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...