Friday, August 6, 2010

silver lining #533

Yesterday, I left the house during lunch to run some errands and I realized that it was the first time I'd left the house since Sunday. That's one, two, three FOUR days. Four days, people. This is not good. SO, if there is good to be found in this upcoming task of trying to find new employment, it's that I will actually get out of the house and feel the air (at 96% humidity, no less) and perhaps will escape developing a vitamin D deficiency, for lack of any sunshine. That's good right?

Right.

Also, I'll get to be around people again. These are the people I see each week: Andrew (not complaining), Rudy, Mrs. Clure (the nice lady next door) and occasionally, the mailman. If I time it just right. So maybe, I'll be socialized again as well. That's also a plus.

Just doing what I can to stay positive, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...