Saturday, December 1, 2012

overheard on a saturday morning



"Don't put the lamb in your mouth."

"Let's be gentle with that shepherd."

"Leave Mary on the table."

"Don't put that donkey in my coffee!"

*****

Needless to say, Mary and Joseph have left the coffee table in search of higher ground.

4 friends said...:

  1. lol! We are in the same boat here with our entry table. Alethea even has her own nativity to play with the but the ceramic ones at the front door are way more fun to investigate, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I love this post. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2327358&CAWELAID=107515107&pla=plat&cagpspn=pla My mom bought London her own nativity set - would Jack like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute! I was thinking about something like that - I think he'd love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...