Tuesday, December 18, 2012

home for christmas

Jack, Rudy and I got to my parents' house around 8pm on Saturday after a long day of driving that went so much better than I expected. Since then, we've been spoiled rotten by way of good cooking and quality time with some of our favorites.

My better half is en route as we speak and we'll be spending the next week with friends and family. After a difficult month, this is what my heart needed. And after the unbelievable events that took place in Newtown on Friday (something I'm still processing, through many questions and tears) I'm acutely aware of how precious this time is.

So I'm holding these moments close, soaking it all up and praying for peace that only a Savior can bring.

Merry Christmas, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...