Monday, December 10, 2012

decking our halls

Want to see a little glimpse into our home at Christmastime? Come on in...




My grandmother sent this to Jack after reading this. Now he has his very own Baby Jesus to play with. And by play with, I mean sit in the cup holder of his high chair while he eats breakfast.

Our angel family. My mom and I made these out of paper towels, styrofoam cups and watered down glue.

Cutest salt and pepper shakers ever, right?

I've been trying to get in the Christmas spirit, though not having my honey around makes it harder. But the beautiful tree helps, along with Christmas tunes on Pandora and Jack's jingle jammies.

 Yes. Those definitely help a lot.

1 friends said...:

  1. The place looks wonderful! I just LOVE your mantel!

    ((Stopping over from the linkup!))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...