Tuesday, October 5, 2010

merry christmas to us


Guess what we're gifting each other for Christmas?? :)

We just booked the hotel last night and every time I think about it, I get all "aaaaahhhh! I'm so excited!!" We're staying at The Warwick and thanks to Priceline and a few moments of nail-biting anticipation, we're getting it for a steal. Like, saving $400 over what we originally budgeted. Yesssss.
In my head, NYC at Christmas is like a dream, with lots of ice skating and snow and red peacoats with great scarves. That, combined with all the sweet memories I have from our honeymoon there, I'm going to have it all built up by the time our plane takes off. Dear Lord, please don't let me get sick again or I will be SAD.
On our list [and feel free to add if you have any suggestions!]:
  • Rockefeller plaza
  • Wall Street
  • Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
  • FAO Schwartz
  • Wicked
  • GOOD FOOD
  • Hot chocolate

Did I tell you how excited I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...