Thursday, April 30, 2009

good news!

Andrew is signed up to take some classes this summer at NC State! He's signed up for calculus and physics for both sessions (there goes my help around the house!) and we're excited that this is a step forward. At the very least, it'll give Andrew something to do. Now, we won't talk about how it's at State and we'd rather support the Carolina Blue, but we're still excited! Now, for two gigantic prayer requests. We only have one car and Andrew's classes start at 7:30am. EEEK! We have to figure out a carpooling/public transportation/second car solution to this problem. Soon. And there's the $$$$ factor - hopefully we can either (a) get some student loans or (b) get an extension on Andrew's unemployment. Otherwise Page might be selling snow cones on the street. I'm just sayin'...

But all in all, this is very good news. Andrew lost his job almost 6 months ago and it hasn't been until now that something has come along that feels somewhat mobilizing. Here's to hoping for straight A's!!

1 friends said...:

  1. Hey Sweetheart! You know, I never noticed that "comment" button. Can you tell that I am not too tech savy! I get all of my news and information from the internet instead of the tv, so I have bookmarked your blog and I check if at least a few times a week when checking the events of the world. It is a great way to keep up with you and Andrew and I appreciate you doing it. I will be praying about your trasportation situation. All is well here in beautiful Tennesse and in just a few weeks Kylee will officially be a sophomore. Can you believe that?!!!! About Tyler and Hubert...that is just way too precious! Love to you both!! Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...