Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Some husbands bring home flowers--mine brings home pumpkins. A few weeks ago, I was on the phone with Andrew while he was driving home from work and he passed a pumpkin patch. I got a little excited and rambled on about getting a pumpkin to sit outside our door because it's fall and I love fall...you get the idea by now...

So this past Friday, my sweet husband showed up at the door with a pumpkin in hand! He said, "I picked out the prettiest and most expensive one...it was $3.50." It must have been a fancy pumpkin patch :) For now, it's greeting our guests as a pumpkin, but we've got plans to carve it once it gets close to Halloween. Our apartment complex is full of potential trick-or-treaters and we've got to be ready for action, so stay tuned for the Castrodale Jack-O-Latern!

Dear Great Pumpkin, I am looking forward to your arrival on Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents.

-Linus Van Pelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...