Thursday, August 21, 2008

the best medicine

Andrew and I laugh a lot. I realized that tonight and it made me happy. We laugh at each other when anyone else would think we're crazy. We laugh hard at things that happened months ago as if it were happening for the first time. We laugh in the middle of a disagreement (not on purpose) any time it gets silent for longer than 10 seconds -- and that's a very quick method of disarmament, especially for me. And Andrew has a contagious laughter, so I crack up any time he does. It's precious, I think, to have a husband that I can laugh with and I pray that we always have that. It keeps things interesting :)


"You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants."
Hearts of Atlantis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...