Thursday, October 25, 2012

(shop update!) new pretties

In preparation for the Fall Festival that I participated in a few weeks ago (details coming soon!) I came up with several new designs for the shop. And now they're all listed!

Lots of pretties, like...

This thank you card set, made from some textured paper that I found in a specialty store in downtown Mystic. My mother-in-law got it for me when she visited a few months ago, so you can thank us both :)

These flat note cards with a mint green arrow. I think they're my favorite!

And these sweet little yellow songbird note cards, which have been around for a while but are back and cuter than ever.

You know, it's never too early to start thinking about stocking stuffers. Just sayin'.
((marvelousprints.etsy.com))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...