Wednesday, May 20, 2009

fun in the sun

I am in love with the beach. And with family. So if you combine them all for a week, I'm one happy camper. Rather than take the time to download the many, many pictures, I decided to toss my favorites into a collage. Clever, I know.

The events represented in these pictures include, but are not limited to:
  • Beautiful sunsets
  • Card games
  • Lots and lots of reading
  • Lots and lots of napping
  • Evening walks
  • Fighting crabs (not humans fighting crabs, crabs fighting crabs - over a crab home)
  • Cute toenail polish
  • Fireworks
  • REALLY good food
  • Kites - including one that washed up on shore and Andrew manage to untangle
  • Lots and lots of laughing

It was a great trip - one that I hope will continue for summers to come. Thanks to the Mr. and Mrs. for being wonderful hosts and letting us in on all the fun. We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...