Friday, March 6, 2009

what a wonderful year

This time last year, I was enjoying dinner and bowling with my parents and Tyler. That's how I wanted to spend my time with them before things got crazy with manicures and out of town guests and nervous butterflies. I can't believe that Sunday will be a year since we got married!






It was such a perfect day for both of us and for days after the wedding, we kept saying "I can't believe how fun that was." It was completely flawless; we were celebrating something awesome with our favorite family and friends. Everyone we love was in one room enjoying the day with us. I really couldn't have asked for anything different.

I must say, one of my favorite memories is singing the alma mater/fight song in the lobby of the hotel after we watched Carolina beat Duke. The blues match up AGAIN on the 8th, and we're hoping that our getting married on that day will mean good luck for the Tar Heels again this time around!




Happy Anniversary, sweet love. Thanks for an amazing year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...