Wednesday, January 23, 2013

today

Just before lunch today, I remembered that one of my goals for 2013 is to use my real camera more instead of just snapping up-close-and-personal-pictures of Jack with my phone. Not that those are bad (at least I have something, right?) but they do kind of make his face look like the size of a three-year-old's.

So I decided to just grab my camera and start snapping. What's going on around here at 11am on a Wednesday? I'll show you:

 
I was wearing real clothes! Granted, my hair is kind of a hot mess and I'm not wearing make-up but I'm not in my jammies so I call that WINNING. It's part of my strategy to fight the winter blues. No one feels productive in an oversized sweatshirt, you know?

 Rudy wants to know where all the squirrels are. They're somewhere trying not to freeze to death, Rudiger. Sorry.

 This guy was reading the book his daddy recorded for him.

 Then he just backed his little hiney up right into my lap. Sweet thing.

And would you like to see what I should have been doing instead of running around with my camera?


Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...