Wednesday, December 3, 2008

giving thanks

I don't even know where to start! Thanksgiving was wonderfully relaxing. We started with a trip to Concord to stay with Andrew's family - complete with parents and a grandmother and aunts and uncles and cousins and Laura - who I all love. Just a lot of eating and laughing. Doesn't get much better than that, does it? Here we are on Thanksgiving day....


And on the day after Thanksgiving, having a late brunch at Waffle House (we all shopped at midnight, so sleeping in was inevitable) From left to right, it's Jeff (Andrew's cousin), Laura (sister), Dixon (cousin), Uncle Patrick, Preston (cousin) and Luke, mid-bite (cousin).



After enjoying our time there, we headed to Youngsville to see my parents and brother. Our delayed Thanksgiving dinner? BBQ Chicken, mac and cheese, potato salad, creamed corn and field peas. Love it!

We settled in back home on Sunday and began the task of dragging Christmas decorations out of the attic. I've been waiting for this since last year when I bought a ton of stuff for 75% off the week after Christmas. And my mother also packed up a box for me, so I was anxious to remember all that I had. I'll wait until I've put the final touches on our house to show you all pictures. We're finishing our homemade stockings and I'd like to put up a wreath so you can get the full effect! Until then, here's a sneak peak...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...